By Amanda Retzer
Dry Creek "is one of the valley's original wineries and one of the best" says Wine Spectator about this venue which was the first to sprout up post-Prohibition.
Why we love it
- With "a broad portfolio of wines, [it] also boasts the best picnic garden in town” (Fodor's)
- The winery has been owned by the same family since 1972
- Earned a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence with a 4.5-star rating
- The accoladed wines include 10-time competition winners and 90-point scored vinos
Jan. 23, 2014 - May 1, 2014; Thursday-Sunday, blackout dates apply
Dry Creek Vineyard
3770 Lambert Bridge Rd.
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Tel: 800-864-9463 Ext. #103
- $30 (reg. $60) for a private tasting for two in the cellar
Taste six of the latest wines alongside a wine educator
Two stemless wine glasses to take home
$108 for four to attend the Meritage blending class, where you'll learn the history of the Bordeaux-style blend, as well as taste and blend the five grape varietals, creating your own blend (reg. $180 total)
20% off all wine purchased at the winery on the day of your visit with either offer
The fine print
Valid Jan. 23, 2014 - May 1, 2014. Reservations required and must be made at least a week in advance; subject to availability. Valid Thursday-Sunday at 11 a.m. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Limit three vouchers per group. Not valid during winery events, on holidays or holiday weekends, or Feb. 28, March 1-2, 7-9 or April 20, 25-27.
See all terms