By Travelzoo Staff
, one of the SF Chronicle's 100 Top Bay Area Restaurants
serves "outstanding Cal-French fare
" that tastes "as good as it looks" (Zagat). Dine on seven courses infused with fresh, seasonal ingredients with this Local Deal for $99 per person, regularly $159.
Why we love it
- Michael Bauer gave Sante 3 stars in this week's review
- Bauer praises its new look saying "this is the place to be"
- Santé was awarded a Michelin star in 2012 and 2011
- Dine on a 7-course chef's menu with a glass of bubbly
- Ranked a AAA 4-Diamond restaurant for the past six years
July 25, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
Santé at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
100 Boyes Blvd.
Sonoma, CA 95476
- For this menu, chef Andrew Cain -- who worked at Michael Mina in San Francisco and French Laundry -- sources local ingredients from Sonoma County. Take a seat in the recently redone dining room or on the new al fresco terrace with a glass of bubbly and select one of the following:
- $99: Seven courses for 1 person (reg. $159)
- $195: Seven courses for 2 (reg. $318)
- $135: Four courses Sunday-Thursday for 2 (reg. $228)
- $155: Four courses Friday and Saturday for 2 (reg. $228)
- Due to limited weekend availability, when you click 'Buy Now', you must select which night you'd like to dine (Sunday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday), and purchase your voucher accordingly.
- The restaurant relies on highly seasonal ingredients, so menu items may change, but your meal could include dishes like sweet butter-poached Maine lobster, Carnaroli risotto with English peas and black truffles and Valrhona chocolate dariole with peanut butter ice cream.
Our Deal Experts have also negotiated a deal for a spa day at the highly acclaimed Willow Stream spa at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. Click here
for more information.
The fine print
The $99 and $195 vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Dec. 30, 2013. The $135 voucher can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Dec. 30; the $155 voucher can be redeemed Friday, July 26, through Dec. 28. The number of available $99 and $195 vouchers for Friday and Saturday nights is limited, so the deal might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Reservations are required. The $99 and $195 vouchers are valid seven days a week. The $135 voucher is valid Sunday-Thursday only and the $155 voucher on Fridays and Saturdays only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms