By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's calls Uva Trattoria & Bar in downtown Napa a "lively restaurant" and Zagat praises the "great free live music in the air" from nightly jazz bands. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on Italian fare with wine for $39 and save $31.
Why we love it
- The San Francisco Chronicle calls Uva Trattoria & Bar a "local favorite"
- For $39, 2 can dine on Italian fare with wine and save $31
- Frommer's calls the downtown Napa venue "lively" and recommends the pastas and pizza
- There's also "great free live music in the air" (Zagat)
- Make it a double date: 4 can have dinner for $75, reg. $134
- Or come in for a weekday lunch: 2 can dine for $29, or a group of 4 for $55
April 26, 2013 - June 19, 2013
Uva Trattoria & Bar
1040 Clinton St.
Napa, CA 94559
- Yelp and OpenTable users both give this "local favorite" (San Francisco Chronicle) an average rating of 4 stars. Select the following from the dinner menu:
- Two salads, like whole-leaf Caesar with homemade crostini or beet salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts
- Two entrees, like penne pasta with house-made sausage and mushrooms or pizza with pancetta, caramelized onions and roasted potatoes (up to $19 each)
- Half carafe of red or white wine
- Make it a dinner double date: bring in a group of four for $75, regularly $134. Or come in for lunch: Two people can eat for $29, or four people for $55. Both lunch offers include a soup or salad and entree per person (up to $19 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through June 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on Friday or Saturday evenings for dinner; the restaurant is closed on Monday. Lunch vouchers are valid Tuesday-Friday only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms