By Travelzoo Staff
Located right off Sonoma's historic square
, Enoteca Della Santina has been praised by Greg Walter, the former president of Wine Spectator magazine, for its "great selection, cool, intimate setting and friendly people" (Sonoma Valley Sun
). Taste wines from around the world with this exclusive deal for $25, regularly $51.
Why we love it
- Taste wines from around the world at Sonoma's Enoteca Della Santina
- For $25, 2 people can try 3 wines each, share an antipasto plate and take home a bottle of Italian wine
- This wine shop has a central location just off Sonoma Square
- "There are so many reasons why I love this place" - Greg Walter, former president of Wine Spectator magazine
April 11, 2013 - Aug. 11, 2013
Enoteca Della Santina Next Door
127 East Napa St.
Sonoma, CA 95476
- Each person can sip a flight of three whites or reds from the shop's extensive collection, which hails from a dozen countries. After pairing them with an antipasto plate of assorted charcuterie, cheeses and olives, select a bottle of Italian wine to take home.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 12, through August 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Valid for 2 people only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms