By Amanda Retzer
Stroll around the quaint streets of Healdsburg like a local on this four-hour guided tour, and eat and drink your way through the top restaurants and tasting rooms.
Why we love it
- Between the two tours, wine and dine any day of the week with private seated tastings
- Stop at seven different spots including three wine tasting rooms
- Each tasting is custom-crafted with the local food artisans and tasting room
- Taste unique food creations like beignets with bubbly or bacon-flavored cupcakes
July 2, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014
Wine Country Walking Tours
Meet at the gazebo in Healdsburg Plaza
Healdsburg Ave. and Plaza St.
Healdsburg, CA 95448
- $59 for The New Flavors of Healdsburg Tour, or the Healdsburg Wine and Gourmet Food Lovers Tour for one person (reg. $89)
The New Flavors Tour includes visits to the newest establishments in the area while also visiting some of the area's staples; stops may include The Parish Cafe, C Donatiello Winery, and Banshee Wines
- The Wine and Gourmet Food Lovers Tour visits an array of the top tasting rooms rich in Healdsburg history and includes visits to a French bakery for hand-crafted breads, award-winning olive oil tastings, and a chocolate tasting to cap off the trip
All food and drink tasting fees
Buy multiple vouchers and go in a group; each tour accommodates up to eight people.
The fine print
Reservations required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Tours depart seven days/week from Healdsburg Plaza at 10:45 a.m.; call to book specific day and tour and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tours have a minimum of two and a maximum of eight. Stops subject to change.
See all terms