By Amanda Retzer
Located at the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, The Big 3 is known for its "crowd-pleasing BLTs and burgers" (Marin Magazine).
Why we love it
- Has been dishing out eclectic American cuisine for more than 50 years
- Earned a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 4-star rating on Urbanspoon
- "World-class resort ... known for its old-world glamorous looks" (Frommer's)
Feb. 27, 2014 - June 27, 2014
The Big 3 at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
100 Boyes Blvd.
Sonoma, CA 95476
Tel: 707-938-9000 Ex. 2410
- $32 (reg. $68) for lunch for two with full rein of the menu
Any shared appetizer, like the Dungeness crab quesadilla or cornmeal-fried calamari
Any two entrees, such as the wood-fired Italian pizza with sausage, pepperoni and peppers; steak frites with jalapeno-parsley butter; or blackened fish tacos
Stay on the property and enjoy dinner at the luxe Santé Restaurant with a seven-course seasonal tasting menu
for $99 per person (reg. $161).
The fine print
Valid Feb. 27, 2014 - June 27, 2014 during merchant's operating lunch hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table.
See all terms