By Travelzoo Staff
Praised for its "amazing wines" and "utopian setting" by Food & Wine Magazine, Medlock Ames in Healdsburg is a "nirvana in Sonoma."
Why we love it
- Picturesque outdoor setting amid a grove of olive trees with a farm-style table and fire pit
- The carefully tended gardens are filled with seasonal vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Medlock vines are organically grown and made with solar-power energy
- Grounds were designed by the team of award-winning landscape architect Thomas Woltz
Jan. 25, 2014 - June 25, 2014
3487 Alexander Valley Rd.
Healdsburg, CA 95448
- $29 (reg. $67) for a wine-tasting experience for two at Medlock Ames with:
A flight each of five wines, paired with locally sourced cheeses
A self-guided garden and grounds tour (subscribers will be provided with a handout for tours to be taken at your own pace)
A bottle of wine to take home; choose from the 2010 Estate Red Blend, 2012 Chardonnay, 2013 Sauvignon Blanc or 2013 Rosé bottle to go
Note: The sauvignon blanc and rosé will be released in February; if interested in those bottles, the merchant will reserve them for future pick-up.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 25, 2014 - June 25, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours; the winery is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Not valid May 17-18. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Must be of legal age to participate and consume alcohol. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms