By Travelzoo Staff
Established by two childhood friends, this winery produces organic, biodynamic wines that won four awards in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
Why we love it
- Visit Envolve's Sonoma Square tasting room
- Run by Ben Flajnik from the ABC's hit series "The Bachelor"
- You can try up to 6 wines, then linger over a glass of wine and cheese plate
- Yelp users rate it 4 stars
Sept. 13, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
27 E Napa St.
Sonoma, CA 95476
- For $29 (reg. $68), two can get this winery package
Enjoy a tasting of 6 two-ounce pours per person
Pours are accompanied by a cheese plate
Also get a glass of wine: choose from a rose, sauvignon blanc, pinot noir or chardonnay
The fine print
Reservations are not required; guests are served on a first-come, first-served basis. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms