By Travelzoo Staff
Soar above Wine Country with this unique, two-hour experience from Sonoma Helicopters. For $265, up to three people can take a private 25-mile flight -- which comes to just $88 per person -- regularly $450.
Why we love it
- Fly over Sonoma County in a private helicopter ride
- Up to 3 people can enjoy the flight
- This experience breaks down to $88 per person
- Ends with a private tasting at Clos du Bois
June 20, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
5000 Flightline Dr.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Once in the air, take in views of downtown Sonoma, the sprawling countryside and dozens of hidden wineries over the course of the 25-mile journey. Postflight, hop in the car and head 15 miles up the road to Clos du Bois winery for a private tasting. Sip four limited-edition pours from the acclaimed winery, each paired with a cheese. Transportation is not provided between the helipad and winery.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 22, through Sept. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours depart on Saturdays only. Transportation not provided between helipad at Clos du Bois winery. Maximum individual weight is 270 pounds. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms