By Travelzoo Staff
Take a 75-minute horseback ride in the pastoral Sonoma hills with Bad Boy Cowboys
, located just outside of Bodega Bay. For $25, regularly $50, trot along the grassy foothills dotted with redwoods, grazing cattle and scenic view points overlooking the stunning Wine Country landscape.
Why we love it
- Take in Sonoma's natural beauty with a scenic horseback riding adventure
- The ride costs $25 Monday through Friday
- The 75-minute trip cruises through a picturesque 60-acre ranch along the coast, 5 miles from Bodega Bay
- Or for $65, ride along the rolling dunes of Bodega Bay beach for 90 minutes (Monday-Friday)
- Be on the lookout for wildlife like hawks and jack rabbits
April 30, 2013 - Aug. 19, 2013
Bad Boy Cowboys
16702 Hwy One
Bodega, CA 94922
- During the guided ride, follow a trail through a private 60-acre ranch, which is also the site of the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa. Upon arrival, riders are greeted by the friendly staff members, who evaluate comfort and experience levels before pairing riders with their horses. Take in views of the Estero Americano and the natural beauty of this bucolic corner of Sonoma. (The 75-minute ranch ride costs $25 Monday-Friday.)
- Or opt for a 90-minute ride along the rolling dunes on Bodega Bay beach. This longer ride costs $65, regularly $100, and is available Monday-Friday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 29,
through Aug. 19, 2013. Reservations are required; e-mail email@example.com. You'll be asked to provide information regarding age, weight and experience level when making a reservation. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Must be at least 13 years old to participate. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Riders are required to wear close-toed shoes and long pants. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms