By Travelzoo Staff
Soar over Northern California during a thrilling tandem jump
with Skydive Sacramento, which CBS Sacramento
ranks as one of the best destinations for skydivers in the region. For $99, regularly $199, strap in for an exhilarating skydiving adventure at up to 9,000 feet
. Or for $129, take the leap from up to 13,000 feet, regularly $259.
Why we love it
- For half off, take the plunge on a tandem jump with Skydive Sacramento
- Soar from 9,000 feet while taking in NorCal scenery
- Or for $30 more, jump from 13,000 feet
- Amp up your adrenaline as you free fall at speeds up to 120 mph
- CBS Sacramento names this jump zone as one of the Best Destinations for Skydivers Near Sacramento
- This deal allows you to get 10% off a video of your flight
April 1, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
Lincoln Regional Airport, Karl Harder Field
1404 Flightline Drive
Lincoln, CA 95648
- Prep for your jump with a lesson on technique, equipment, body positioning and safety procedures. Then, board the plane and start the ascension. You'll get strapped to a certified instructor who will guide the way; then you'll take the leap and get an adrenaline rush as you free fall at speeds of up to 120 mph. Your instructor will then pull the chute as you take in aerial views during the scenic canopy flight, before you're brought back to ground level.
- Commemorate the experience with a video of you in flight; Travelzoo subscribers get 10% off video packages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 2, through Sept. 29, 2013. Reservations are required. Reservations can be made during business hours Wednesday-Sunday (9 a.m.-sunset); jumps take place during those times. This deal is subject to availability and weather permitting. Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID to participate. Must weigh less than 225 lbs to participate; special conditions apply if over 200 lbs. Must sign a waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms