By Travelzoo Staff
Soar above Napa Valley in a helicopter with this unique, exclusive Local Deal from Heloventure. For $249, up to three people can take a scenic 33-mile ride -- which comes to just $83 per person -- regularly $747.
Why we love it
- For $249, up to 3 people can take a 33-mile helicopter ride over Napa Valley, a savings of nearly $500
- It normally costs $747 for this trip
- Flights take off daily and each person receives a complimentary mimosa
- Take in views of downtown Napa, the eastern hills and dozens of wineries
- Makes a unique gift for Valentine's Day
Feb. 21, 2013 - May 1, 2013
Napa County Airport
2030 Airport Road
Napa, CA 94558
- Flights take off from Napa County Airport, and each person receives a complimentary mimosa. Once in the air, take in views of historic downtown Napa, the sprawling Napa Valley, eastern hills and dozens of hidden wineries over the course of the 33-mile journey.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through May 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Total weight of passengers must not exceed 650 pounds. Maximum individual weight is 275 pounds. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms