By Travelzoo Staff
Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club in Napa Valley was named the CityVoter Bay Area A-List Best Golf Course in 2010, and was designed by World Golf Hall of Famer and Bay Area native Johnny Miller. For $49 per person, play a round of golf at this acclaimed course, which includes cart rental, lunch and a beer, regularly $91.
Why we love it
- Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club was named to the CityVoter A-List 2010 as Best Golf Course
- For $49 per person, get a round of golf, cart rental, lunch and a drink, regularly $91
- The course was designed by World Golf Hall of Famer and Bay Area native Johnny Miller
- Golf and lunch packages for 2 people are $89; 4 can play for $159
Jan. 3, 2013 - March 31, 2013
Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club
580 S. Kelly Rd.
Napa, CA 94503
- Tee off on this par-72, 7,297-yard course that offers picturesque views of the area's creeks, waterfalls and working vineyards. Lunch includes a deli sandwich or hot dog, kettle chips and a soda or beer.
- For $89, regularly $182, two people can play 18 holes with cart rental and lunch, or for $159, save even more and get a group of four together, regularly $364.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for any tee time Monday-Friday; not valid before 10:30 a.m. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms