By Amanda Retzer
Tee off at Eagle Vines, one of the best public golf courses in San Francisco's North Bay, with "beautiful views of the Bay and Napa Valley" (CBS).
Why we love it
- Designed by World Golf Hall of Famer and Bay Area native Johnny Miller
- Picturesque fairways wind "through ancient oaks, creeks and vineyards" (CBS)
- The sixth hole has the course's signature island green
- "Stunning landscape of rolling hills, meandering creeks, and cascading waterfalls" (WorldGolf)
Aug. 12, 2014 - Nov. 12, 2014; days vary by voucher
Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club
580 S. Kelly Rd.
Napa, CA 94503
- $99 for 18 holes for two with cart rental anytime Monday-Friday (up to a $178 value)
$105 for 18 holes for two with cart rental Sundays and holidays after noon
$179 for 18 holes for four with cart rental anytime Monday-Friday (up to a $356 value)
$199 for 18 holes for four with cart rental Sundays and holidays after noon
The fine print
The $99 and $179 vouchers are valid Monday-Friday and not valid on holidays. The $105 and $199 vouchers are valid Sundays and holidays after noon. Call merchant for specific holiday dates. Regular rates vary by day and tee time. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms