By Amanda Retzer
Sharpen your barbecue skills with a five-hour instructional cooking class with Big Jim's BBQ, which garners a 4-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Learn how to cook on charcoal and gas grills and with a meat smoker
- Feast on everything you cook and leave with plenty of extras to take home
- Can include ribs, pulled pork, brisket, rib eye, salmon and special holiday recipes
- Cuts are prepared with Jim's homemade dry rubs, marmalades, brines and barbecue sauce
Through Dec. 7, 2014; Saturday-Sunday
Big Jim's BBQ
Various locations (see website for all locations and upcoming classes)
San Francisco, CA
- For $79 (reg. $185), become a grill master during a five-hour barbecue cooking class
Classes typically held on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Currently held in Marin County at the Elks Lodge and Marin Rod & Gun Club in San Rafael
See website for all locations and upcoming classes
Note: This is an instructional class, not a hands-on class
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting from the first available class date. Classes are typically offered Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Menu subject to change.
See all terms