By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled between the Alexander and Dry Creek valleys, the Geyserville Inn is in what Sunset Magazine dubs a "low-key California wine town." Escape to this charming Sonoma County inn -- which nabbed a 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor -- with this exclusive $119 deal that saves 40% on current rates.
Why we love it
- This offer is valid for newly renovated queen guest rooms with down comforters, feather beds and Egyptian cotton linens. Or opt for rooms with a king bed for $129 per night midweek or $199 per night over the weekend. Guests receive a $15 breakfast credit and a bottle of sparkling wine from Sonoma Valley's Trentadue Winery.
- Use the four included tasting passes to sample area wineries -- the Dry Creek Valley is most famous for its zinfandel and sauvignon blanc, while the cooling influences help the neighboring Alexander Valley produce a great cabernet sauvignon. The hotel is near downtown Geyserville, home to several art galleries and tasting rooms.
- Two-night packages: Make it a two-night retreat in a queen room for $209 or a king room for $219 (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays), and receive all the above extras.
21714 Geyserville Avenue
Geyserville, CA 95441
Tel: (877) 857-4343
What's included & when
- July 18, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Overnight retreat for 2 at Sonoma's cozy Geyserville Inn at 40% off
$119 per night for Deluxe Queen room, Sunday-Thursday through Oct. 31
Upgraded king rooms are $129 nightly midweek
$209 for 2 nights in queen room or $219 for 2 nights in king room (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
Includes daily $15 breakfast credit
Wine tasting passes (reg. $20)
Bottle of sparkling wine from Trentadue Winery at arrival
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-857-4343 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 7-8; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms