By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to an elegant villa resort in the Russian River region of Wine Country with an exclusive, 60%-off Travelzoo deal. Visit the upscale Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa for a two-night deal for $259 (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays) or $299 (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays).
Why we love it
- "Oak-dappled hillsides surround the terracotta stucco and red-tiled roofs of this Tuscan-themed villa," says Gayot, while Sunset Magazine praises the "pretty grounds with a pool, putting green, full-service spa and Italian-style garden." Spacious Deluxe Villa rooms feature king-sized beds, radiant floor heating and private decks. Lounge in front of a wood-burning fireplace or relax in the two-person jetted tub.
- Indulge in a spa treatment at the tranquil Courtyard Spa, then enjoy a complimentary afternoon wine tasting at the Mediterranean-style villa. Wake up to the included breakfast of freshly baked pastries, yogurt, eggs and more.
- About the location: Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is 60 miles from San Francisco. Local attractions include Tomales Bay, an inlet famous for its oysters; and Point Reyes, known for abundant hiking trails and wildlife.
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa
16702 Coast Highway One
Bodega, CA 94922
Tel: (888) 404-2255
What's included & when
- March 19, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the upscale Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa -- a 60-acre Mediterranean-style estate in Bodega -- at 60% off
- $259 for a 2-night stay, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- $299 for a 2-night stay, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays
- Upgraded Deluxe Villa room with double jetted tub, radiant floor heating and fireplace
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 and wine tasting
- Travel through June 26
- Pair an overnight stay with our Local Deal for a 75-minute massage
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, you may need to leave a voicemail to book your stay. The hotel will return messages as they come in. We apologize for any inconvenience. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-404-2255 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 6, 20; May 4, 11, 18, 24-26; June 1, 9, 21-22. A resort fee of $15 per night, occupancy tax, and taxes are additional. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms