By Travelzoo Staff
"With false-fronted, Old West-style shops, 19th-century hotels, and unpretentious cafés lining Lincoln Avenue, the town's main drag, Calistoga has a slightly rough-and-tumble feel that's unique in the Napa Valley," says Fodor's.
Why we love it
- For $169, two guests can sneak away to a private cottage in this charming Wine Country town and save nearly 50% on regular rates. Visit Cottage Grove Inn Sundays-Thursdays through March, or midweek in April or May for $10 more nightly.
- Each cottage has a wood-burning fireplace, king-size bed and a spacious bathroom with a skylight and two-person Jacuzzi tub. Bicycles are available to borrow to wander about town. Venture to the therapeutic mineral water hot springs to take a dip or sip through a number of wineries located close to the property.
- Calistoga is 1.5 hours from San Francisco in the north end of Napa Valley.
Cottage Grove Inn
1711 Lincoln Ave.
Calistoga, CA 94515
What's included & when
- Feb. 13, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Romantic Wine Country escape for 2 at Cottage Grove Inn at nearly 50% off
$169 per night through March or $179 April-May; arrive Sundays-Thursdays
Bottle of wine, 2 wine-tasting passes and wine and cheese reception every evening
Unlimited use of hotel bicycles and complimentary Wi-Fi
Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: The $179 voucher is sold out. March 17 and 24 dates are also now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-942-8400. Not available on Feb. 14-17; May 26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms