By Travelzoo Staff
Known for a sweet, small-town vibe and "comprised mostly of woodsy scenery and lovely byways," (Frommer's) Glen Ellen makes for a relaxing escape from busier Sonoma towns. Explore its charm -- and honor the the town's most famed resident -- with this exclusive Travelzoo package at the Jack London Lodge that shaves more than 45% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Tuck in for the night for $99 per night, Sunday-Thursday, or $119 nightly over the weekends. The quaint property in is the heart of the village. The deal includes a $15 food and beverage credit to the on-site "saloon" packed with memorabilia from both the town and author Jack London, best known for such novels as "Call of the Wild" and "Valley of the Moon."
- Wander to the gourmet market across the street and grab a snack before a wine-tasting adventure -- this deal also includes passes for two to three nearby vineyards.
- Other area highlights include the Jack London State Historic Park, which contains the fire-damaged ruins of the famed author's never completed home. Downtown Sonoma with myriad restaurants is 10 miles away, and San Francisco is about an hour's drive south.
The Jack London Lodge
13740 Arnold Drive
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Tel: (707) 938-8510
What's included & when
- Nov. 21, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Tranquil getaway for 2 at the Jack London Lodge in the quaint Sonoma town of Glen Ellen at more than 45% off
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through March 31
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays through March 9
- $15 credit to Jack London Saloon
- Tasting passes to 2-3 local wineries (reg. $60)
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-938-8510 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST. Not available on: Dec. 8, 15, 24-25, 31; Jan. 19; Feb. 16; March 15-16, 22-23, 29-30. Arrivals on Dec. 31 are at the weekend rate ($119). Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms