By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to quaint Calistoga -- in the heart of Wine Country -- with this romantic getaway for two. "Of the few original historic resorts remaining, the standout is the Mount View Hotel, which has been brought back to all its former elegance – and then some," according to Forbes.
Why we love it
- For $199, nab an exclusive one-night package that would regularly cost more than $400. This deal includes two $75 spa credits to use toward separate treatments such as Basaltic Stone Massage or Grape Seed Mud Wrap. This "hushed, luxurious spa ... really sets Mount View apart" (Forbes). After your treatment, lounge in the mineral whirlpool or take a dip in the heated pool.
- Guest rooms feature a king bed with feather duvet, plush robes and in-room DVD player. Zagat praises the hotel for its “great location for exploring.”
Mount View Hotel & Spa
1457 Lincoln Ave.
Calistoga, CA 94515
What's included & when
- Dec. 3, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Romantic Wine Country getaway for 2 to the Mount View Hotel & Spa in Calistoga -- 90 minutes north of San Francisco
- $199 per night, Monday-Thursday arrivals
- $319 for 2 nights, Monday-Wednesday arrivals
- $339 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- 2 $75 spa credits (1 per person)
- Breakfast in bed
- Bottle of wine and 2 souvenir wine glasses
- Travel through April 2013
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, this offer is no longer available for weekend arrivals. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-816-6877 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-31; Jan. 1, 6-18; Feb. 14-18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms