By Travelzoo Staff
Secluded among majestic redwoods and fragrant pines, the AAA 4-Diamond Stevenswood Spa Resort provides an "intimate" and "idyllic" respite from the city (Frommer's). Escape with this exclusively negotiated $169-per-night package that takes 50% off regular rates for Sunday-Thursday stays through May.
Why we love it
- Lounge in a spacious suite featuring a fireplace and views of the surrounding forest or meadows for one night, or extend a stay for two nights weekdays for $299 or two nights over the weekend for $399.
- Use a $50 dining credit at The Restaurant at Stevenswood, which rotates specialties such as line-caught wild king salmon or Sonoma lamb chops with garlic shallot sauce. The deal also includes hot breakfast daily -- with menu items such as three-berry-stuffed French toast and a daily special quiche.
- Stop by the on-site Wine Bar for a wine and olive oil tasting for two. Round out a relaxing stay by nabbing 30% off treatments at the spa, where treatments incorporate raw, all-natural and organic botanicals with minimal impact on the environment.
- About the area: Minutes from Mendocino, the town of Little River is approximately three hours north of San Francisco. Explore the nearby restaurants, shops and art galleries, hike through Van Damme State Park or take a walk along the beach.
Stevenswood Mendocino Farmhouse
8211 N Highway 1
Little River, CA 95456
Tel: (800) 421-2810
What's included & when
- Dec. 3, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the 4-Diamond Stevenswood Spa Resort in Mendocino County
- $169 per night in a suite, arrive Sundays-Thursdays
- $299 for 2 nights (arrive Sunday-Wednesdays) or $399 for 2 nights over weekends (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays)
- $50 to spend at The Restaurant at Stevenswood
- Hot breakfast daily
- VIP wine and olive oil tasting for 2 in the Wine Bar (reg. $30)
- 30% off spa treatments
- Travel through May 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-421-2810 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-31; Jan. 1-2. 25-26; Feb. 13-18; May 24-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms