By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a historic hotel in coastal Mendocino with this exclusive Travelzoo-negotiated $199 deal. Two can visit the charming Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites for 70% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- This picturesque hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean features rooms with marble bathrooms and plush down comforters, and some even have a small porch. With this deal, enjoy a bottle of red or white California wine and snack on a cheese plate while taking in the spectacular garden views from your guest room.
- According to Frommer's, "the hotel evokes California's Gold Rush era" with unique architectural details such as a reception desk rescued from a demolished bank and a bar with a domed ceiling of stained glass. Venture through the sustainable garden, which spans two acres and offers paths that link to the downtown area, home to art galleries and quaint shops. The property is off Highway 1 about 150 miles north of San Francisco.
- Also available: Two-night weekend stays are $299 with the same inclusions.
The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites
45080 Main Street
Mendocino, CA 95460
What's included & when
- Oct. 25, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Cozy getaway for 2 at The Mendocino Hotel at 70% off
$199 for 2 nights in an upgraded room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $299 for 2 nights over weekends
This offer is for 2 people, not per person
Cheese plate and bottle of red or white California wine in the room (reg. $55)
Travel through April 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-548-0513 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 21-31; Feb. 15-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms