By Melissa Stroud
Head to the gateway of Wine Country on an exclusive two-night escape to charming downtown Petaluma.
Why we love it
- Located in Sonoma County, picturesque Petaluma has been the backdrop for many famous films, such as "American Graffiti" and "Pleasantville"
- Exclusively includes tasting passes to nearby Sonoma Portworks, known for award-winning ports and after-dinner wines, and Azari Vineyards, famous for Pinot Noir and Syrah
- After a day wine and port tasting, stroll alongside the Petaluma River and view the Victorian homes as well as restaurants, boutiques and art galleries surrounding the hotel
106 Washington St.
Petaluma, CA 94952
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 30, 2014
- $199 for a two-night stay (weekends sold out)
- Queen Room accommodations with private bath for two guests
- Breakfast at Roast & Vine Cafe
- Port & cheese pairing at Sonoma Portworks
- Wine & pizza tasting at Azari Vineyards
- Also available: $310 for a two-night stay, including two Sonoma Raceway weekend tickets; arrive July 25 for NHRA Drag racing or Aug. 22 for the Indy Grand Prix
for cheap flights to Santa Rosa, a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
The fine print
Update: Azari Vineyards is no longer able to accommodate tastings. Guests will now receive wine tastings and a small seasonal plate at the family-owned Dutton Estate Winery. The $199 two-night weekend voucher is now sold out. $199 two-night package is not available on: July 1-5, 18-20, 24-27; Aug. 31; Sept. 1. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-813-0432 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $25 per night (does not include race tickets for the Sonoma Raceway package). Maximum occupancy is three people per room. Pets are accepted for a $99 nonrefundable fee. Parking is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms