By Allison Paver
Plan a wine country escape in Yountville at the AAA 4-Diamond Napa Valley Lodge, set on a cabernet sauvignon vineyard, and save more than 40%.
Why we love it
- The quaint town of Yountville is centrally located between Napa and St. Helena, right off the main road (Route 29) that runs through the valley
- Before heading out to the vineyards, start your day with a Champagne continental breakfast including pastries, coffee, teas and more
- There are hundreds of wineries and tasting rooms nearby, some within walking distance
Napa Valley Lodge
2230 Madison Street
Yountville, CA 94599
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through March 31; blackout dates apply
- $169 per night in a double queen room or king room
- Continental breakfast, including Champagne
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Two-for-one wine tasting passes
- 20% off spa treatments
"These days Yountville is something like Disneyland for food lovers," says Fodor's. This hotel is a short walk from several top-rated restaurants, including The French Laundry and Bouchon.
The fine print
Not available on: Feb. 25, 27; March 6, 20, 27. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-944-2468 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in a double queen room is four and maximum occupancy in the king room is two. Additional adults are $25 per night. Self-parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms