By Erin Roth
Savor wines from the Dry Creek region in Sonoma County -- among the world's top wine regions -- with this exclusive offer for tastings at a handful of vineyards.
Why we love it
- Saves more than 50% on a wine-tasting pass for two people
- Includes Cartograph, Dry Creek, Sbragia and other boutique wineries
- Purchasers get further discounts with up to 20% off wine purchases
- Saves $50 on your next vacation rental with RedAwning
Redeem March 10 - May 31; use through Sept. 1
- A wine-tasting pass for two for $39 (reg. $79) that includes free tastings at the following vineyards in Sonoma County’s Dry Creek region:
Cartograph Wines: Complimentary wine tasting for two
Mutt Lynch Winery: Complimentary wine tasting for two at the dog-friendly vineyard, free Mutt Lynch engraved wine glasses
Dry Creek Vineyard: Complimentary wine tasting for two, 20% off selected wine and merchandise
Sbragia Family Vineyards: Complimentary wine tasting for two, 5% off bottle purchase
Viszlay Vineyards: Two-for-one wine tasting, 10% off bottle purchase
$100 voucher from NakedWines.com
$50 off your next rental with RedAwning in wine country or other vacations spots
- To learn more about the Dry Creek Pass, click here.
The fine print
The redemption period begins immediately, and you must redeem your voucher by entering in a unique 4-digit pin by May 31. Once the voucher has been redeemed, you will receive an electronic tasting pass from RedAwning via e-mail. The wine tasting is only available for one-time use at each of the specified wineries, which can be visited anytime until Sept. 1, 2014; Cartograph Wines must be used by July 1, 2014. Reservation may be required at select wineries. For the $100 voucher at NakedWines.com, minimum purchase required.
See all terms