By Annie England
Brookgreen Gardens is one of the Top Ten Public Gardens in the U.S., according to TripAdvisor. Save 50% on a visit to this sculpture garden and zoo.
Why we love it
- 9,100-acre former rice plantation is now a National Historic Landmark
- Recently featured on "Antiques Roadshow"
- One of the country's largest collections of American figurative sculpture
- Easy 30-minute drive from Myrtle Beach or hourlong drive up the coast from Charleston
Sept. 6, 2013 - Nov. 6, 2013
1931 Brookgreen Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- For $14 (reg. $28), get admission for two --valid for seven consecutive days and including unlimited access to the gardens and zoo
Visitors can catch seasonal summer and fall blooms -- including lilies, hydrangeas, gardenia and magnolia trees -- while strolling through the sculpture gardens
Discover more than 1,400 works of art exhibited throughout the landscape
Then head to the Lowcountry Zoo and Cypress Aviary to meet native low country animals, including red foxes, river otters, Marsh Tacky horses, Tunis sheep, ibises and great blue herons
Bring the whole family for even more savings -- $25 (reg. $56) gets admission for a group of four.
The fine print
Not valid for special ticketed events. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms