By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the Crescent Center building on the ninth floor, this private institution offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Dine at The Crescent Club without the membership
- Travelzoo visitor: "An absolutely wonderful experience"
- Dinner for 4 is $129 -- a little less than $33 per person
- Take in views of the Memphis cityscape
- Subscribers who visited raved about the "excellent food"
Aug. 29, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Tuesday-Saturday
The Crescent Club
6075 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119
- For $69, dinner includes dishes from the full menu
Two appetizers, such as the Mediterranean olive assortment ($11.50) and shrimp cocktail ($9.50)
Two entrees, such as the grilled filet mignon ($37) and the shrimp scampi ($26)
Two desserts, such as the chocolate mousse cake ($6.95) and truffle assortment ($8.50)
Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- a little less than $33 per person (less than the cost of an entree)
Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms