By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the Memphis cityscape while dining at The Crescent Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Crescent Center building on the ninth floor, this members-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at The Crescent Club, a members-only institution on the Crescent Center's top floor
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- This invitation-only club boasts views of the Memphis skyline
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
The Crescent Club
6075 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Mediterranean olive assortment ($12.25) and oysters on the half shell ($12)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled filet mignon with Bordelaise sauce ($35) and the pan-seared Atlantic salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette ($26)
- Any two desserts, including the miniature carrot cupcakes and truffle assortment
- Bring along 2 more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms