By Travelzoo Staff
The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Jersey Boys" is arriving in Memphis next week, and Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 20% with this four-day sale for upcoming shows, including a prime evening show on Friday, Dec. 7.
Why we love it
- Rear and Side Orchestra seats are available for "Jersey Boys" next week starting at $59.75-$63.50 (regularly $78.50)
- Choose from select performances Dec. 4-12 at The Orpheum Theatre
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- It features hit songs "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
Nov. 29, 2012 - Dec. 5, 2012
The Orpheum Theatre Memphis
203 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
- Purchase before 10 p.m. CT on Monday, Dec. 3, to get Rear and Side Orchestra seats for $59.75-$63.50 (regularly $78.50) at the following performances at The Orpheum Theatre:
- Friday, Dec. 7 at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- The $63.50 price is for the Dec. 7 performance. Discounts are also available at Dec. 4-6 and Dec. 9 performances.
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The group wrote its own songs, invented its own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before the members were 30. Jersey Boys features hit songs "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh What a Night."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select a performance by clicking "Find Tickets" next to your desired show. Enter code TZOO in the box and click "OK." Click to show the offer on the map, then select your seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Limit 4 tickets per order. Restrictions may apply. Additional fees of $7.96 per ticket and $3.65 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms