By Travelzoo Staff
In the lush mountains of western North Carolina, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day at Mandara Spa, the 18,000-square-foot sanctuary inside Harrah’s Cherokee Resort. For $99, receive $200 worth of services from the Balinese inspired list of treatments.
Why we love it
- For $99, craft a custom day of relaxation and indulgence with $200 in services
- 18,000-square-foot spa inside Harrah's Cherokee Casino and Resort
- Full amenity access including saunas, Jacuzzi pool and hydrotherapy bath
- Luxe Elemis spa-therapy brand products for every face and body treatment
- 20% off products by Mandara, Elemis (exclusive of gift sets) and Bliss
May 15, 2013 - Aug. 20, 2013
Mandara Spa at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
777 Casino Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719
- Unwind creekside in the Relaxation Lounge before your choice of facial, massage or body therapy treatments. Choose from seven massages ($120-$360), nine facials ($95-$215) and five body therapy treatments ($115-$225). Signature services like the Lavender Healing Repair Facial or the Juniper Berry and Algae Detox incorporate holistic remedies that celebrate the native heritage of the resort.
- Enhance your treatment with an array of add-ons including Hot Stone Therapy or a Warming Paraffin Treatment. Visit the full menu to learn more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through Aug. 20, 2013. By appointment only. Must mention voucher when booking. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person. A service charge of 20%, inclusive of gratuity, will be applied to the full value of the services. Taxes, where applicable, will be applied to the net value of the services. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms