By Travelzoo Staff
Take in striking 27th-floor views of Knoxville from the members-only Club LeConte with this exclusive three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Perched atop Plaza Tower -- Knoxville's tallest building
- This 35-year-old club is normally invitation-only
- Any two appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- 96% of Travelzoo visitors enjoyed dining here
- One called the service "excellent," the food "delectable" and the views "spectacular"
Sept. 4, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Tuesday - Saturday
800 S. Gay St.
Plaza Tower, 27th Floor
Knoxville, TN 37929
- For $69, this dinner for two people includes any dishes from the full menu
Any two appetizers, such as pepper-crusted ahi ($18.75) and Coquille St. Jacques with sauteed scallops and mushrooms ($9.50)
Any two entrees, like peppercorn-seared beef tenderloin with whipped potatoes ($28) and the China Town medley of lobster, scallops and gulf shrimp ($31.75)
Any two desserts, including the layered chocolate confusion tort ($8) and fresh mixed berries Romanoff ($9)
Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person
Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months after redemption
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Dinner hours are Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms