By Karl Klockars
Open since 1894, the Country Club of Bristol recently opened for outside play for the first time in 100 years. Subscribers can play a round for up to 40% off.
Why we love it
- The birthplace of organized golf in Tennessee & one of the nation's longest-running clubs
- Located on 150 acres of rolling Appalachian foothills
- Tee times available every day of the week
- Course reshaped in 1999 by the Mark McCumber Design Group
July 30, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Country Club of Bristol
6045 Old Jonesboro Rd.
Bristol, TN 37620
- For $69 (reg. $112) reserve a tee time for two Monday-Thursday
- For $79 (reg. $132) reserve a tee time for two Friday-Sunday
- An 18-hole round of golf on the par-72 6504-yard course
- Cart rental
- A bucket of range balls per person
- Lunch per person (choice of sandwich and soda)
The fine print
Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday depending on option purchased. Tee times can be booked up to 5 days in advance. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid Aug. 19-24. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 2 people. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.