By Travelzoo Staff
Find romance in the Smoky Mountains while staying at the No. 1 bed-and-breakfast in Tennessee (TripAdvisor). This exclusive offer for Berry Springs Lodge saves more than 45% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- For $199, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays for two nights, or add $20 to arrive Thursdays-Saturdays. The offer includes a stay in a queen room plus daily breakfast.
- The charming lodge impresses with its location on 33 acres of rolling hills. Fodor’s praises the region's “old-growth forests, clear streams, meandering trails, wildflowers and panoramic vista from mile-high mountains.”
- Couples can explore the area with the lodge’s complimentary mountain bikes, canoes and fishing poles. Or visit nearby attractions, including Dollywood, the craft shops in downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, which is 15 minutes away.
- This lodge is 50 minutes from Knoxville and 90 minutes from Asheville.
Berry Springs Lodge
2149 Seaton Springs Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37862
What's included & when
- June 26, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
- Romantic Smoky Mountain stay for 2 at Berry Springs Lodge at more than 45% off
- $199 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $219 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Includes daily breakfast
- Arrive July 1 - Sept. 29 or Nov. 1 - Dec. 21
The fine print
Due to popular demand, vouchers for weekend stays are no longer available for purchase. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 865-908-7935 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 3-6; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1; Oct. 1-31; Nov. 27-30. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms