By Travelzoo Staff
The Blue Ridge Mountains create a scenic escape for families, couples and friends this summer. Stays at The Ridges Resort & Marina are available June 2 - Aug. 31 at a savings of 40% for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Up to four guests can retreat to a resort-view room for $149 (Sunday-Thursday arrivals) or $189 per night (Friday-Saturday arrivals). A two-night package is $249 with arrivals Sundays-Wednesdays.
- Fodor's praises the "beautifully appointed rooms" with accents such as leather furnishings, stone steps and rustic wood. Guests can relax by the lobby fireplace while taking in view of Lake Chatuge from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- This deal includes a $25 credit daily for dine-in entrees at The Oak and pedal boat rentals for four guests. Wake up each morning to an included continental breakfast and complete the day with afternoon fresh-baked cookies and campfire s'mores in the evening.
- Days can also be spent strolling along the lake and walking paths, playing sand volleyball, games of cornhole, horseshoes or tennis, swimming in the pools and chatting in the Moosehead Lounge. Parking is complimentary, and the resort is located two hours from Asheville, N.C., and just over two hours from Atlanta and Chattanooga.
The Ridges Resort & Marina
3379 Highway 76 West
Hiawassee, GA 30546
What's included & when
- May 27, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Escape for 4 to The Ridges Resort & Marina on Lake Chatuge at 40% off
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $189, Fridays-Saturdays
- $249 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $25 daily credit for dine-in entrees at The Oak
- Daily pedal boat rentals for 4 (reg. $40)
- Includes continental breakfast, fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon and s'mores around the campfire each evening
- Travel June 2 - Aug. 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 706-896-2262 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 6-8, 14-15, 18-20; July 3-6, 19-20; Aug. 19-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms