By Travelzoo Staff
Fodor's names Na Ho'ola Spa at the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Waikiki "the premier resort spa in Waikiki." For $149 (reg. $300), indulge in a spa day that includes massage, facial and amenities access and take advantage of "10,000 square feet of pure, pampering luxury with unbeatable ocean views" (Honolulu Magazine).
Why we love it
- Fodor's: This is "the premier resort spa in Waikiki"
- Pamper yourself at this 10,000-square-foot oasis
- Saves $151 on the regular price
- "Unbeatable ocean views" (Honolulu Magazine)
June 28, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
Na Ho'ola Spa at Hyatt Regency Waikiki
2424 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Slip into a plush robe and slippers and relax with:
- 50-minute Ho'ola Customized Massage: This massage uses a custom fusion of curative massage styles and was featured by Honolulu Magazine; the spa "is known for its stress-melting massages"
- 50-minute Na Ho'ola Customized Facial: Your aesthetician will select products best suited for your skin type and place pohaku (stones) along chakra points on your body to increase circulation and energy during the facial
- Complimentary fruit-infused water and a variety of herbal teas
- Spa amenities, including dry sauna, relaxation room, steam showers and parking validation
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Oct. 28, 2013. Appointments required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Specific technicians subject to availability. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the services and tax will be added. Must be used in 1 visit. Must be 16 and up. Not valid for pregnant women or those with medical conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms