By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 50% on a double-hull canoe tour with Hawaiian Surf Adventures, which earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo users.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo users praise the "extremely knowledgeable" tour guides
- Keep an eye out for whales, dolphins and turtles
- This type of canoeing is an ancient Hawaiian sport with a 2,000-year history
- Float past the affluent Hawaii Kai area and into the picturesque Maunalua Bay
- Also boasts a 5-star TripAdvisor rating
Sept. 19, 2013 - March 7, 2014, tours/lessons not offered Sundays; blackout dates apply for canoe tour
Hawaiian Surf Adventures
7192 Kalanianaole Hwy.
Honolulu, HI 96825
- $24 for a two-hour double-hull canoe tour for one (reg. $49)
$45 for a two-hour double-dull canoe tour for two (reg. $98)
Tours include 30 minutes of land instruction and use of all necessary equipment
Professional instructor provides brief history on the ancient art of open-ocean canoe travel
$34 for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson for one (reg. $69)
$64 for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson for two (reg. $138)
Lessons accommodate up to six per group and include 20 minutes of land instruction
The fine print
Reservations required; must be made at least 24 hours in advance and subject to availability. Canoe tour not valid Sept. 23-28. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 5 or older for canoe tour; 8 or older for paddleboard lesson. If under 18 years old, must have a guardian present before the tour to sign a waiver. Each canoe accommodates up to 11 passengers.
See all terms