By Travelzoo Staff
Experience one of Oahu's most unique activities by taking a ride on an eco-friendly submersible scooter with this deal from Island Water Sports Hawaii. For $99 per person, combine an underwater scooter adventure with snorkeling, turtle watching and onboard refreshments, regularly $198.
Why we love it
- For $99, experience a 2-hour underwater scooter adventure with Island Water Sports, complete with snorkeling and refreshments, regularly $198
- A 40-foot custom dive boat takes guests on a scenic ride to the dive site
- The 2-hour adventure includes a 20-minute underwater scooter ride, followed by an hour and a half turtle watching
- Includes a brief tour of the "Hawaii Five-0" filming grounds
- No prior dive experience necessary
July 25, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Island Water Sports Hawaii
377 Keahole St.
Honolulu, HI 96825
- Set out on a 40-foot dive boat to a location where sea turtles and schools of tropical fish can be seen. Receive equipment instruction from trained guides before jumping into the crystal blue water. A total of 20 minutes is spent on the scooter below the surface, floating past coral reefs and colorful marine life.
- After the scooter ride, continue the experience with use of complimentary snorkel gear, or drink in the sunshine on the spacious sun deck aboard the boat. Shaded areas are also available for those who wish to get out of the sun.
- Included in this two-hour adventure are complimentary snacks and refreshments, use of snorkel gear, and a brief tour of the grounds where "Hawaii Five-0" was filmed.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, July 25 through Nov. 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Must sign a safety waiver before taking the tour. Not valid on major holidays. Must be between 4 feet and 6'8 feet tall, with no medical conditions. Must be at least 10 years of age; maximum weight limit 350 lbs. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Please tip on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms