By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise Maunalua Bay's serene waters at sunset aboard a 45-foot catamaran with this deal for $49, regularly $99. Led by a U.S. Coast Guard Captain, the 1.5-hour tour showcases views of Diamond Head and Koko Crater and takes you through the bay's colorful history spanning ancient Hawaiian culture and World War II.
Why we love it
- Sail Maunalua Bay at sunset on a 45-foot catamaran
- Diamond Head and Koko Crater views
- Spot wildlife like dolphins and turtles
- 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor; 4 stars on Yelp
July 25, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
Island Water Sports Hawaii
377 Keahole St.
Honolulu, HI 96825
- The trip embarks daily between 5 and 5:30 p.m. and also takes you to the area's sacred fish ponds, celebrity homes and "Hawaii Five-O" filming grounds. Keep an eye out for wildlife like dolphins and sea turtles, and bring your own snacks and refreshments to enjoy on the tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, July 25 through Dec. 12, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability and weather. There is a minimum of 6 guests (do not have to be from same group) and maximum 15 guests per charter. Tours run 7 days a week at 5-5:30 p.m. (depending on time of year). Must sign waiver. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms