By Travelzoo Staff
Soak in postcard-worthy views of Waikiki from the deck of a 44-foot ship while sipping a mai tai with this deal from Maita'i Catamaran. Just $19 gets you on this 90-minute cruise with a beverage included, regularly $38. Travelzoo subscribers who have taken this tour give it a 96% positive rating -- one called it "the best thing I did on the island."
Why we love it
- For $19, take this 90-minute catamaran cruise with cocktail included (reg. $38)
- Passengers soak in views of the Waikiki coastline and Diamond Head volcano crater
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users rate Maita'i Catamaran 4.5 stars
- Includes your choice of beer, wine, cocktail or soft drink
- The trip reaches speeds of up to 20 knots
April 26, 2013 - Oct. 3, 2013
2255 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Maita'i's ships are U.S. Coast Guard-certified, and the company earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users. Revel in views of the 150,000-year-old Diamond Head volcano crater as well as the always-bustling Waikiki Beach. Boarding takes place along the beach between the Halekulani and Sheraton Waikiki hotels.
- Tours leave daily at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Call Maita'i Catamaran to reserve your specific cruise time.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Oct. 3, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability and weather conditions. Tours leave daily at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must bring voucher with you when you go. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms