By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a scenic sunrise or sunset cruise through Maunalua Bay's crystal-clear waters with Island Water Sports Hawaii, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor. For $49, regularly $99, step aboard a 45-foot catamaran led by a U.S. Coast Guard Captain and journey through the bay's colorful history, spanning ancient Hawaiian culture and World War II, while enjoying panoramic views of Diamond Head and Koko Crater.
Why we love it
- At sunset, embark on a guided tour of Maunalua Bay that will show you the area's rich history and sights
- The hourlong ride aboard a 45-foot custom catamaran is led by a U.S. Coast Guard Captain
- This deal saves more than 50% on regular prices
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head and Koko Crater and spot wildlife like dolphins
- Island Water Sports Hawaii is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
March 28, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
Island Water Sports Hawaii
377 Keahole St.
Honolulu, HI 96825
- The hourlong tour, which runs daily at 5-5:30 p.m., also takes you to the area's sacred fish ponds, celebrity homes and "Hawaii Five-O" filming grounds. Keep an eye out for wildlife like dolphins and sea turtles, and bring your own snacks and refreshments to enjoy on the tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, March 27, through Aug. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. There is a minimum of 6 guests and maximum of 15 guests per charter. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms