By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can take to the water with this deal for up to 60% off surfboard rentals from Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School in Waikiki, rated a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor. Ride the waves off Honolulu for two days on a longboard, shortboard or paddleboard for $25 (regularly $60) -- that's just $12.50 per day. Or keep the board for three days for $35 (regularly $90).
Why we love it
- Rent a longboard, paddleboard or shortboard for 2 days for $25 -- just $12.50 a day
- Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School in Waikiki is rated a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Rent a different board each day; try longboarding one day and paddleboarding the next
- Rentals don't have to be used on consecutive days
March 23, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
Kai Sallas Pro Surf School Hawaii
2552 Kalakaua Ave. P160
In the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Rentals don't have to be used on consecutive days, and you can rent a different board each day. With a three-day rental, test your balance on a longboard one day, spend a second day catching waves on a more challenging shortboard, and then leisurely paddleboard on your last day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 23, through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are recommended but not required. Boards subject to availability; call in advance to check availability. Open 7 days a week from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Credit card is required at rental pickup for deposit. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms