By Travelzoo Staff
Dive into the waters of Hawaii with this scuba experience from Ocean Legends in Honolulu. For $295 per person, become scuba-certified during this three-day PADI Open Water Scuba certification course, including gear rental. This experience regularly costs $399.
Why we love it
- Become scuba-certified in Honolulu with Ocean Legends for $295 per person
- Receive the 3-day PADI Open Water Scuba certification course with gear included, regularly $399
- See various species of fish, sea turtles and coral reefs
- The package includes all classroom instruction, materials and 4 open-water dives
March 14, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
111 Sand Island Access Road, Suite R-10
Honolulu, HI 96819
- Step into the classroom to learn the techniques of scuba diving in different environments with various conditions. Apply that new knowledge during the confined water-shore training and four open-water dives, highlighted by picturesque scenes of fish, sea turtles and coral reefs. By the end of the course, you will be certified and prepared to scuba independently with a friend up to 60 feet deep all over the world.
- This package comes with all necessary gear rental and:
- 10% off any purchases made on the day of your experience, including gear, merchandise and future excursions with Ocean Legends
- Pickup and drop-off service from any Waikiki hotel
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on the boat
- Discover more details on the package here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through Sept. 4, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be 10 or older to use this deal. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms