By Travelzoo Staff
Admire the beauty of Waikiki from the deck of a 44-foot ship while sipping a mai tai and listening to tropical music with this exclusive deal for Maita'i Catamaran. For $19, take in breathtaking views during this 90-minute cruise with an included beverage in hand, regularly $38.
Why we love it
- For $19 per person, take a 90-minute catamaran tour with cocktails, regularly $38
- Take in beautiful views of the Waikiki coastline and the Diamond Head volcano crater
- Receive your choice of beer, wine, cocktail or soft drink
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users rate Maita'i Catamaran 4.5 stars
- The leisurely trip reaches speeds of up to 20 knots
Feb. 1, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
2255 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Maita'i's ships are U.S. Coast Guard-certified, and the company earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users. Boarding takes place along the beach between the Halekulani and Sheraton Waikiki hotels. When we took this tour, we were in awe of the views of the 150,000-year-old Diamond Head volcano crater and found the crew to be very welcoming and entertaining.
- Tours leave daily at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Call Maita'i Catamarans to reserve your specific cruise time.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through Aug. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms