By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Honolulu's most iconic spots with a guided tour of Pearl Harbor and the U.S.S. Arizona plus other historical landmarks with Polynesian Adventure Tours for $19. Regularly $35.50 per a person, this tour saves more than 45% and includes transportation from nearly any Waikiki hotel.
Why we love it
- See the sights of Honolulu with transportation included for $19
- Visit iconic spots including Pearl Harbor and U.S.S. Arizona memorials
- Each adult ticket purchased includes 1 child ticket (up to age 11)
- Tours depart daily and hotel pickup is included
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial are rated Frommer's Exceptional
Dec. 4, 2012 - June 6, 2013
Polynesian Adventure Tours
- These half-day tours are an informative and convenient way to make the most of your time in Honolulu. See the following historic sights throughout the city:
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial, rated Frommer's Exceptional
- National Cemetery of the Pacific or "Punchbowl"
- `Iolani Palace
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Statue of King Kamehameha the Great
- Mission Houses Museum
- Read more about this experience here. The tour operates daily and leaves Waikiki between 9-9:15 a.m. and returns by 3 p.m.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 7, through June 6, 2013. Reservations are required; tour is subject to availability. Call to reserve and mention Travelzoo. Complimentary hotel pick up and return is provided from most Waikiki hotels; call to inquire. Each adult ticket purchased includes 1 complimentary child ticket; children 2 and under are always free. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms