By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the legendary waters of the North Shore with a two-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson and tour with Sea & Board Sports Hawaii. For $95, regularly $196, two people can get a two-hour stand-up paddleboard tour of the North Shore, including instruction, equipment and a complimentary digital photo per person.
Why we love it
- For $95, 2 people can get a stand-up paddleboard lesson and tour on the North Shore, regularly $196
- The 2-hour tour includes instruction, equipment and a complimentary digital photo per person
- Learn how to paddleboard in calm waters; afterward, you can venture out to the open sea with your instructor
- Spot green sea turtles nesting on North Shore
- Or, for $175, get this experience for 4 people, regularly $356
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 30, 2013
Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
2009 Lauwiliwili Street
Kapolei, HI 96707
- First, learn paddleboarding basics on the ground for 15 minutes from an experienced instructor. Then, get on your board and glide through tranquil bay waters. Spot green sea turtles relaxing and nesting on the shore. If you feel comfortable enough, your instructor will take you out to the open waters to tackle a few North Shore waves.
- Or, for $175, get this experience for four people, regularly $356.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through Jan. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tour times are subject to change depending on availability, weather, and wave conditions. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 12 years of age. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign a waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms