By Travelzoo Staff
Dive into the waters of Hawaii with this scuba experience from Ocean Legends in Honolulu. For $269 per person, become scuba-certified during this three-day PADI Open Water Scuba certification course, including gear rental. This experience regularly costs $399.
Why we love it
- Become scuba-certified in Honolulu with Ocean Legends for $269 per person
- Receive the 3-day PADI Open Water Scuba certification course with gear included, regularly $399
- See various species of fish, sea turtles and coral reefs
- The package includes all classroom instruction, materials and 4 open-water dives
Nov. 19, 2012 - June 6, 2013
111 Sand Island Access Road, Suite R-10
Honolulu, HI 96819
- Step into the classroom to learn the techniques of scuba diving in different environments with various conditions. Apply that new knowledge during the confined water-shore training and four open-water dives, highlighted by picturesque scenes of fish, sea turtles and coral reefs. By the end of the course, you will be certified and prepared to scuba independently with a friend up to 60 feet deep all over the world.
- This package comes with all necessary gear rental and:
- 10% off any purchases made on the day of your experience, including gear, merchandise and future excursions with Ocean Legends
- Pickup and drop-off service from any Waikiki hotel
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on the boat
- Discover more details on the package here.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 19, through June 6, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be 10 or older to use this deal. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms