By Travelzoo Staff
Island Style Surf School, located on the legendary North Shore, boasts a perfect 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. With this exclusive Local Deal, learn how to carve the waves with a private two-hour surf lesson with a professional instructor from Island Style Surf School for $69, more than 50% off the regular rate of $150.
Why we love it
- For $69, take a private 2-hour surf lesson with a professional instructor from Island Style Surf School, regularly $150
- Island Style Surf School is rated a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Both beginners and experienced surfers can hone their skills through 1-on-1 instruction
- Couples can also upgrade to a romantic surf lesson and photo package for $189, regularly $400
- Lessons take place on legendary North Shore beaches
Oct. 3, 2012 - March 4, 2013
Island Style Surf School
59-719 Pupukea Place
Haleiwa, HI 96712
- Through one-on-one instruction, both beginners and experienced wave-riders can hone their surf skills. Lessons begin with a 15-minute ground lesson to cover the basics, after which you'll spend two hours in the water with your instructor, learning how to paddle, read waves, and maneuver and turn the surfboard. Students will also learn safety techniques and surf etiquette.
- Lessons are held seven days a week and include everything needed to surf, including surfboard, surf leash, rash guard, sunscreen, water and a towel.
- Couples can also upgrade to a honeymoon surf package with private surf lesson and photos for $189. This package regularly costs $400 and includes a private surf lesson for two; a surf lesson photo package; and an exotic fruit basket, fresh juice and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts to enjoy after the lesson.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 4, through March 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to weather and availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person, but additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person for the honeymoon surf package. Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms