By Melissa Stroud
Escape to the Big Island on a three-night getaway at the 4-star Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel or the "World's Best" Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and save up to 55%.
Why we love it
- The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel was named to "Best in the World" lists by Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler, and both resorts were named one of the "Top 20 Hawaiian Resorts" by Conde Nast Traveler Readers in 2013
- Guests can choose between a round of golf for one person at one of the resorts' championship 18-hole courses or a $100 dining credit at the upscale on-site restaurants
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel "enjoys one of the best locations on the Kohala Coast, adjacent to the magnificent white sands of Hapuna Beach" (Frommer's)
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel -- the "grande dame of Kohala Coast" (Fodor's) -- is on Kauna‘oa Beach, which Travel Channel calls "quintessential, picture-postcard Hawaii"
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel & Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
What's included & when
- $599 three-night stay at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, arrive Dec. 7-20 or March 1 - June 11
- $899 three-night stay at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, arrive Dec. 7-17 or March 1 - June 11
- Upgraded oceanview rooms for two
- One round of golf for one person or a $100 resort dining certificate
for cheap flights to Kona.
The fine print
Update: This offer is no longer available on: Dec. 7-11. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-774-6236 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The offer for Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is not available on: April 7-12. The offer for Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is not available on: March 21-31; April 1-19. Based on double occupancy. Up to two children 18 years of age and younger are free with existing bedding. Parking is an additional $15 per night. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms