By Melissa Stroud
Escape on an exclusive getaway for two at the Lumeria Maui -- which Fodor's calls a "luxury retreat" -- and save nearly 40% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Receives rave reviews online and is a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner
- The property is a true meditation and yoga retreat with classes offered daily
- Amenities include a saltwater pool, Jacuzzi and restaurant with farm-to-table and organic dining options
- Located a 15-minute drive from Ho'okipa Beach Park
1813 Baldwin Ave
Makawao, HI 96768
What's included & when
- Travel daily through May 8; blackout dates apply
- $499 two-night stay or $749 three-night stay in a Deluxe King or Double Room
- $559 two-night stay or $839 three-night stay in a Superior Oceanview King Room
- $25 spa credit
- Included in the daily $25 retreat fee is daily, organic continental breakfast, yoga, meditation and other daily classes, plus Wi-Fi access and parking
The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Kahului Airport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Maui.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-579-8877 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 15-31; Jan. 1-7. A retreat fee of $25 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms