By Travelzoo Staff
Revel in luxury during a three-night escape to a Maui resort named the No. 1 spa resort in Hawaii
by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. This exclusively negotiated getaway for two at Travaasa Hana
is available daily through November, including weekends, for $899 with $250 in resort credits -- regularly more than $1,900.
Why we love it
- This jet-setting deal also includes two roundtrip flights from Kahului to Hana as well as ground transportation for two from Hana Airport, allowing guests to arrive at this secluded sanctuary stress-free after flying into the main airport on Maui.
- Arrive at this year's No. 1 Boutique Hotel in Hawaii according to Hawaii Magazine, and check in to your junior suite with a private lanai and garden views complete with welcome snacks and bottled water.
- In addition to two outdoor pools, nearby beach access, and a restaurant and lounge, this Travel + Leisure Top 500 resort in 2012 features an endless list of activities included with your stay. Wake up to yoga or Pilates, take hula or ukulele lessons, practice net fishing and archery or learn about local culture on a walking tour.
- For a truly private experience, upgrade to a cottage with Pacific Ocean views for $400 more. These secluded, plantation-style residences are sprinkled along the coastline and feature all the deluxe amenities of the suite, plus the same resort credits.
- Seven-night stays are available for $1799 in a suite or $2499 in the private cottage. These packages include a $100 activity credit and $100 spa credit per person, and one $100 lunch or dinner credit per room.
5031 Hana Highway
Hana, HI 96713
What's included & when
- May 29, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- Exclusive getaway at Condé Nast Traveler's No. 1 spa resort in Hawaii -- Travaasa Hana on Maui
- $899 for 3 nights for 2 people (not per person) in a suite with private lanai
- $50 per person spa credit and $50 per person activity credit; one $50 lunch or dinner credit per room
- 2 roundtrip flights from Kahului to Hana and ground transportation for 2 from Hana Airport to the resort (reg. $122)
- Unlimited access to most scheduled activities such as yoga, Pilates, bike tours and hula lessons
- Travel through November, including weekends
- Upgrade option: Private cottages are $1299 for 3 nights (reg. $2000)
- 7-night stays are also discounted and include $500 in credits
- Flights to Maui start at $417* roundtrip, incl. tax
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-868-7282 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of 18% per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms